Kathy Hidy moved to South Florida from the Midwest over 20 years ago. She traded her snow boots for flip flops and became a proud resident of Coconut Grove in 1997
In 2014, Kathy joined the Keller Williams Realty Coral Gables-Coconut Grove office and has been a Top 10 producing agent every year since. She is dubbed the “Pet Friendly Realtor” for her incredible love of all animals- and her ability to find perfect homes for not just humans- but for their four-legged friends, too!
Kathy is passionate about helping buyers and sellers through the real estate process, as evidenced by her top-notch customer service, responsiveness and professionalism. She is an effective negotiator, a great communicator, and will provide her clients with expert guidance every step of the way. It is no surprise that her previous clients are likely to refer to her as not only their realtor, but also their friend.
On a personal level, Kathy enjoys Athletics, photography, home remodeling, and animal rescues/fostering.
If you are interested in working with a Realtor who will always put your needs first, Kathy should be the first Realtor you contact.
Affiliations and Accolades
- Coconut Grove Chamber of Commerce, Board Member (Present)
- National Association of Realtors, Member (Present)
- Miami Association of Realtors, Member (Present)
- Keller Williams Realty – Top Producer (2017)
- Keller Williams Realty-BOLD graduate (2016)
- Keller Williams Realty – Top Producer (2016)
- Keller Williams Realty – Top Producer (2015)
- Landlord Academy Property Management- (2015)
- Keller Williams Realty – Rising Star (2015)
- Keller Williams Realty – Top Producer (2014)